Asphalt maintenance is just part of what we do. Olsen Paving & Sealcoating is general engineering licensed and bonded in both California and Nevada, has up-to-date knowledge of all current city, county, and state regulations – including TRPA and BMP, and can help you with any of
your paving needs.
Every job begins with a complete, FREE, asphalt paving and sealcoating consultation and needs analysis. You will never pay for an estimate when you choose Olsen.
We call it The Olsen Difference…
Here are just a few ways we are different (and are proud of it…):
- Our workmen (and women) are top quality and are trained to have the utmost respect for you and your property.
- We use extreme care while paving and sealcoating along lawn, curbs, sidewalks, and buildings. We tape concrete flush as required. No messy, ugly, concrete splashes! We pay close attention to detail.
- We clean your property as if it were our own – with air brooms. We’ll even bring in the high pressure water trucks if it’s necessary.
- We only use the highest quality equipment and materials.
It’s time to choose Olsen when you need:
- Asphalt paving and overlays
- Grading, base rock and paving
- Asphalt patching
- Hot rubberized crack filling
- Oil spot treatment
- Asphalt recycling
- Asphalt emulsion sealcoating
- Fog sealing
- Striping and lot layout
- ADA-approved retrofitting, ramps, striping, and signage
If you don’t see your paving and sealcoating need here, contact us for a FREE estimate.